TraReconcile : Electronic transactions and settlements reconciliation solution
What is TraReconcile ?
TraReconcile is a reconciliation platform for electronic payment transactions that ensures unitary matching of transactions carried out on the various acquisition channels (ATMs, POSs, Internet and Mobile) by the cards and/or the merchants and provides the reconciliation of settlements exchanged with the other payment actors (local banks, national / regional switch and payment schemes, …).
Who may use TraReconcile ?
addresses the matching and reconciliation needs of any institution that processes electronic payment transactions:
- – Issuer
- – Acquirer
- – National or regional switch
- – Payment scheme
- – Processor
Main functions of TraReconcile
Integrating all transactions and settlement data flows, TraReconcile provides the following major functions:
- – Integration and Consolidation of transaction and settlement data into a centralized database.
- – Unit transaction matching to trace the routes and validate the status of each transaction.
- – Reconciliations of the settlement data exchanged with the various partners and explanation of discrepancies.
- – Presentation and exploitation of results.
Contact us for more details …